- 80% of fast-growing church plants allot a full 10% of their budget to outreach and evangelism.
- 70% of slow-growing church plants typically started small, with less than 25 people.
- 90% of struggling church plants started with only a single paid staff person.
- 88% of fast-growing church plants have teams.
- Attendance rates are much higher in church plants where the planter underwent assessment.
- The more frequently the church planter meets with a mentor/coach, the higher the average weekly attendance of the church plant.
The research is broken up into topic-specific areas and is available at: leadnet.org/churchplantingresources.
- Church Planting Overview
- Funding New Churches
- Who Starts New Churches
- Improving the Health and Survivability of New Churches
- Researcher’s Commentary on State of Church Planting USA (podcast)